Open: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 1:00pm
Experienced Compounding Pharmacy,
As one of the most experienced compounding pharmacies in Dallas, we are dedicated to compounding specialized medications to meet very specific health and treatment needs. We use the highest quality raw products from around the world. dedicated to compounding specialized medications, special savings on
conventional medications, and high quality natural wellness products.
- Over 8000 formulas for pharmacy compounding available to meet individualized needs.
- Low prices on conventional prescription medications (our medications, both generic and brand are purchased only in the U.S. and are FDA approved).
- Best selection of pharmaceutical grade vitamins, and bio-available nutritional supplements for all ages. Money-back guarantee available on selected products.
- Weight management program with proven results.
- Best quality of anti-aging prescription and over-the-counter options.
- All natural and safe Menopause and Andropause management solutions.
- Veterinary compounded medications.
With our state-of-the-art compounding lab, over 8000 formulas to choose from, and the latest in compounding technology, we are able to provide the highest quality preparations with the best consistency, potency and purity available.
Up to 50-75% savings on select conventional medications--prescription can easily be transferred with a simple phone call from our pharmacist in charge.
Our pharmaceutical grade vitamins, nutritional supplements and scientifically studied whole food nutritional supplements have highest bio-availability for health care prevention and special needs. These supplements provide benefits in all age groups from infancy to geriatrics--no prescription necessary and consultations available.
The products, articles and other content on www.pharmacyspecialties.com and related sites are not
offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or disorder nor
have any statements herein been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Said content is not intended as medical advice. Please consult your health care professional with
regard to matters pertaining to your health.